PDCA Women Hub is an open network of people aiming to grow the number of women (particular to parents, guardians & carers of children with disability) in the wellbeing and resilience community. We support, inspire, and act as role models. We connect women in the NDIS and those looking to enter the field with the tools, knowledge, network and platforms needed to build confidence and interest. We know the diversity of mental health threats and risks require diversity of thought on how to address them, and this is where our network thrives.
Connect with women (particular to parents, guardians & carers of children with disability) in person or online.
Support someone on their wellbeing journey or find someone to help support yours.
Inspire others to pursue a wellness journey and help build the Australian and Global pipeline of talented, empowered, mentally healthy women (particular to parents, guardians & carers of children with disability).
PDCA Women Hub members benefit from:
- Local meetups – network with other women (particular to parents, guardians & carers of children with disability)
- Learn about wellness – be inspired by our speakers
- On demand webinar series – access to our webinar library
- Writing opportunities – contribute to our community through thought leadership papers and forums
- Speaking opportunities – gain confidence to speak at a variety of events, including schools, meetings, conferences, workshops, etc.
- Women in Leadership – get support to help you progress in your wellbeing journey
- Mentor Program – join to become a mentor, find a mentor, or both
- Mentee Program – learn about wellness careers and connect with others entering the field
- Livelihood advice – stay informed about the latest market opportunities and how to start a home business.
- Career advice – stay informed about the latest careers, and how to get a work from home or work anywhere culture.
- Jobs or internship opportunities – notifications from companies actively recruiting
- Scholarship/Grant opportunities – help increase your personal & professional capability through a scholarship or grant to fund your education
- Special interest groups – connect to others in your area of wellness
- Connection to other PDCA Women Hub members – collaborate and share ideas and opportunities
- International partner organisations – connect with like-minded groups to increase your international exposure
Let us help you directly. Knowledge is a great place to get personalised answers. Email us at Knowledge Base Center: firstname.lastname@example.org