We thank you very much to Austrade’s Business Events Grants Program that PDCA is one of the approved national business events for year 2021 to 2023!
“Quality & Information Security Management System and Lean Six Sigma: A Race Towards Business Excellence in Today’s Economy”
31st May 2023 (Wednesday), 9:30am-4:30pm
“Mawson Lakes Hotel, South Australia”
Join us as we bring together local and global thought leaders and industry experts in one place to effect change in system development, implementation and certification.
Connect, share and learn: This in-person event will place great importance on providing opportunities for like-minded individuals to connect and share industry insight and new ideas within a pivotal community. An event rich with mind-expanding sessions of transformation and adaptation. Stand-out presentations from distinguished keynote and invited speakers. A closer look at what’s new and emerging from industry-leading ISO Certification Bodies, Consulting, IT and Cybersecurity firms.
Who will be there? Build your network: Approximately 100 delegates will attend – representing today’s and tomorrow’s enterprise influencers from across industries including Recruitment, Financial services, Insurance, Education, Government, Defence supply chain, Transportation & Logistics, IT services, ISO Certification Bodies, Management System Consulting Firms, Registered Training Organisations, & Industry Associations with roles like (but not limited to):
- Ministers, Directors, Mayors, and Top Management
- Quality Managers, Department Managers, and Decision-makers
- Practitioners in the service & manufacturing oriented businesses
- Anyone with roles in the field of Quality, Information Security, Process Improvement, and Info-Technology
- Service Delivery Managers and Service Delivery Leads
- IT Suppliers/Vendors
- Stewards of Change and Principal Consultants
- Lean Six Sigma Practitioners
- Lead Auditors & Trainers of Quality, Information Security & Business Continuity Management System
- Those seeking to understand why & how to utilise best practices according to ISO 9001, ISO 27001, Lean Six Sigma
- Those interested in personal & professional development to bridge the gap between Management Systems and best Business Practice.
- Those interested in building, managing, and evolving a truly business focused drive for Excellence organisation!
Location: Conference Room, Mawson Lakes Hotel – 10 Main St, Mawson Lakes SA 5095
Date & Time: 31 May 2023; Wednesday, 9:30am to 4:30pm
Ticket Cost: PD-CA’s mission is to deliver FREE events for the Transfer of Knowledge. Register now!
If you have a Registration query please Get in touch and complete the online contact form.
Keynote and invited speakers from the ISO Certification Bodies, Consulting Firms of IT, Cybersecurity and Management Systems, and Industry experts will be announced in due course. Check back for details. See Program here